GUARANTEE AND PAYMENT POLICY
Credit card is required at the time of booking to guarantee the reservation. The registered guest responsible for the room must be at least 19 years of age and must provide a valid credit card in their name along with one piece of government issued photo identification at time of check-in.
At time of check in sufficient credit credentials for payment of accommodations must be provided through the authorization of a credit card. Please be advised that a credit hold in the amount of guest room charges, applicable taxes and a provision for incidental charges will be placed on the credit card.
- Bookings cancelled 14 days prior to the first reserved date will not be charged.
- Bookings cancelled 7 days prior to the first reserved date will be charged 50% of booking cost.
- Bookings cancelled less than 48 hours before the reserved date will be fully charged of booking cost.
- Reservations affected by adverse weather are subject to management consideration.
Balance due will be processed on 48 hours before arrival. Extra charges will be processed at check-out.
Scent Free Policy
We request your cooperation in providing a ‘scent free’ environment in consideration of individuals who have sensitivities or allergies to scented products. The fresh salt air is all the scent you will need while in Battle Harbour.
NON SMOKING POLICY
Battle Harbour properties are non-smoking. A charge of $350 will be applied to the room bill of the registered guest should deep cleaning be required due to occupants smoking in the room and the registered guest will lose room booking privilege indefinitely.
ROOM CAPACITY POLICY
All rooms are advertised with maximum capacity and must not be exceeded. A charge of $200 will be made for each person over capacity on the card of the person who made the reservation. Persons 18 years of age or under must be accompanied by the registered adult at check-in to occupy a room.
Battle Harbour welcomes your pets to join you during your stay. We have a pet-friendly rooms available with an applicable $50 + HST pet guest fee.
You know your pet better than anyone. To help ensure that all of our guests, pets and humans alike, have a great stay, we ask that you please abide by the following policies:
- For the enjoyment of all guests, do not allow your dog to bark.
- Pets are not allowed in common areas like the Shop, Loft or dining room.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your pet.
Please contact Battle Harbour directly to book a pet-friendly accommodation.
LOST AND FOUND POLICY
- After checking out:
- Any food or beverage items will be disposed of immediately.
- Any used personal care items (soaps, shampoos, lotions, etc.) will be disposed of immediately.
- Battle Harbour Historic Trust reserves the right to only store lost and forgotten items (items not excluded above) for a period of thirty (30) days. After the 30 day period, items will be disposed of by hotel management.
Battle Harbour Historic Properties takes no responsibility for lost or forgotten items.
If an item is found and the guest requests item to be shipped, the postage is to be prepaid and arranged by the guest. Battle Harbour takes no responsibility for items that are lost or damaged during postage.
Housekeeping service is available on request. Housekeeping service is mandatory on every third day of a stay. Mandatory housekeeping is required to ensure the property is maintained in a safe and sanitary manner.
DAMAGE, MISSING PROPERTY AND EXCESSIVE CLEANING POLICY
Battle Harbour reserves the right to retain your credit card details and charge such amounts to compensate for costs incurred during the guest’s stay, including:
- Damage caused to the allocated room(s) or to the property, including the cost of labour and lost revenue (in case room has to be taken out of service) related to the damage.
- Missing items, including towels, bedding, furniture, pillows, etc.
- Additional cleaning required due to having a pet in a non pet-friendly room.
- Excessive cleaning required to return the room to its original state.
- Cooking in any accommodation is not permitted. An extra cleaning charge of $350 will be charged on the card of the registered guest who does not follow this policy